We had our 33 week appointment today. Everything looks great! I am measuring right on track and her little heart is beating nice and strong. She is already head down and bottom up- let's just hope she stays that way.
We are in the middle of child birth education class. One more 3 hour class to go. We are actually really enjoying it. We have learned a lot of useful relaxation and breathing techniques and it's fun to be around couples that are going through the same stage of pregnancy as we are.
We are continuing to add small details to the nursery.
We put a wall decal above the changing table/dresser this week.
We put a wall decal above the changing table/dresser this week.
Its the verse Jeremiah 29:11-
'For I know the plans I have for you. Plans for hope and a future'.
I love to walk in her room and read the verse and think about the future that God already has planned for our little girl. I posted a picture of the verse on her wall, but the lighting in the room made it really difficult to see the words so I also included the picture of the verse from the website we ordered it from.
Here is the new 33 week belly shot. Craig and I played around with belly shots this week.
I know the hands making a heart picture is cheesy, but it is kind of cute I think.
I have my first shower this weekend. I can't wait! I get to see a bunch of girls that I hardly ever see anymore. I am really looking forward to spending time with all of my friends.
My family shower is next weekend. I am excited to see all of our family members that are coming in to town. We don't get to see them often enough either.

1 comment:
Enjoy your showers! Hope you get lots you need :). Wish I could be there, but we'll be close enough to visit when she's born.
Post a Comment