Friday, July 9, 2010

O Fest

I just got home from our first night at O Fest. It was a success! Everyone loved our tutus! We sold 1 an hour (which we were very happy with) and we handed out a TON of business cards. We came away from our first night with some good leads of stores to talk to about selling our tutus as well.

This morning I was a little overwhelmed with anxiety and my stomach was sick I was SO nervous. As we got out there and started setting up I began feeling like we were out of our league. Everyone else seemed like big businesses and seemed to know exactly what they were doing. We were so lucky to have a good friend, Blake, from our small group (who has been doing these shows for years with his family) to help us set up, lend us a tent and show us the ropes.
We sold our first tutu within the first 10 mins!!
Mia was a huge hit sitting on the table in a hot pink tutu. Poor little thing is getting sick though I think. She has an eye that won't stop watering and a runny nose. But she still sat there happy as can be trying to grab everything off of the table. I finally felt like a bad mom when she was still out at 9:30pm tonight so my mom brought her home and put her to bed.
We took pictures of the evening and I will include them later.
Right now I am off to bed since we will be out there ALL DAY tomorrow- 11am-11pm.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello today!
If you haven't already, stop by tomorrow or Sunday.

No comments: