Sunday, January 23, 2011

So big...


 
We finally had Mia's 12 month pictures taken...2 months late!

Well, better late than never.  I wanted to wait until she was walking, but it really didn't matter because she wasn't very cooperative anyways.  We met the photographer, Amber Knecht, at a passageway in the Old Market.  It was a neat place, but Mia just didn't want to take pictures.  She wasn't smiley and wouldn't put bear down once she saw him (we brought him to make her smile- that backfired).

 I always thought it was weird when families have stuffed animals in their pictures- now I know why they do.

Wouldn't smile with daddy either...daddy looks good though!


She looks SO tiny walking with us...

                                                           The senior picture pose...

Oooh- she just looks like trouble!
She just loves bear...it's so sweet.  I am glad we ended up having bear in some pictures!  It's pretty cute!


The only family picture...and she's not smiling...ugh- that little stinker!

This one I LOVE!! 
This is totally her right now- walking around crazy and mischievous... 
just looking for what she can get into next.



2 comments:

Ellie said...

adorable pictures sarah...even without all the smiles!

The Tostenson's said...

They are great photos!!! She is cute smiling and not smiling! :)