Friday, November 11, 2011

Our little cupcake is 2!!

Since Mia was a cupcake for Halloween and that made for a super cute birthday party theme- we went with it! 

Her party invite- Our little cupcake is turning 2!
We went with a smaller party this year- still about 25 people but just family and small group.
I also decided to cater lunch instead of making myself crazy by cooking everything- we catered pasta, salad and breadsticks- easy and delicious!

Here are the cupcake stands I made in her party colors- I LOVE them! 
Wish I could use them for something else!

 The wreath I made out of cupcake wrappers- so cute and so easy!

More little details of the party...

Mia wanted pink and brown cupcakes. :)
So I made strawberry cupcakes with strawberry creamcheese frosting- delicious- and chocolate fudge cupcakes with white cream cheese frosting!


Of course she received way too many gifts for any little girl- she loved them all!
We gave her her first cabbage patch- Kate!
 She loved this sticker card- found these stickers stuck on things for days!




This isn't a great picture, but my sister gave her this adorable apron and some cooking utensils.
I kept trying to get her to hold still for a picture so she finally held still and gave me her frustrated 'leave me alone' smile.

She chose a strawberry cupcake- 'wummy'!

Love you Missy Moo!!

No comments: