Here are a few funny things she has said in the last couple days:
Mia- Mommy when I grow up I don't want to have boobs. I want to be a lion! Guess those 2 things don't go together!! :)
Me- If a car pulls up to you and someone offers you candy, what would you do?
Mia- Yell 'no' and run.
Me- Where would you run?
Mia- Um, how bout the zoo??
Mia- Mommy where are we?
Me- At Starbucks in Minnesota.
Mia- OOoohh- we have a Starbucks in touchdown Nebraska!
Mia- Mommy when I grow up I don't want to have boobs. I want to be a lion! Guess those 2 things don't go together!! :)
Me- If a car pulls up to you and someone offers you candy, what would you do?
Mia- Yell 'no' and run.
Me- Where would you run?
Mia- Um, how bout the zoo??
Mia- Mommy where are we?
Me- At Starbucks in Minnesota.
Mia- OOoohh- we have a Starbucks in touchdown Nebraska!
I guess we coach her too much on saying "Touchdown Nebraska!!" since she thinks thats where she lives now! But she's ready for football season!
No comments:
Post a Comment