I don't even know where to begin- what an incredible experience we have had so far. I know Craig posted about labor and delivery, probably leaving out many details, but I am sure you get the idea. Our beautiful little girl is finally here. As soon as we decided to wait on God's perfect timing- she arrived! God is SO good! We had so many friends and family visit us at the hospital- it made us realize just how lucky we are to have such an awesome support system in life.
I am having a really hard time choosing which pictures to post, so there are quite a few- enjoy!
Relaxing on mama
Wide awake enjoying our hospital visitors
Papa has waited a long time to hold his little grandbaby- he is so proud!
Didn't take Nana long to fall in love with little Mia
Auntie Manda and 'Uncie' Tom just can't wait until their little one is here- we can't wait to meet HIM either! (We don't really know it's a him- just guessing) In the mean time they have already fallen hard for their little niece.
Okay so Mia hates her car seat- we are hoping she will learn to love it! Wishful thinking I'm sure!
My wonderful friend Krystal hung Welcome Home signs for Mia- it made me cry as we pulled in the drive way- she's so sweet! Thanks Krys! I just can't even believe we actually have our own little girl at home.
One proud daddy! I LOVE watching Craig with Mia- his gentle ways just melt my heart.
Mia will definitely be a daddy's girl!
Mia is sleeping in my old cradle in our bedroom. We haven't even rocked the cradle yet, but the other night we woke up and she was holding on like this- it's so cute!
I guess she is afraid we will rock her right out.
1 comment:
Love the pictures!!! She's such a doll!! Thank you for sharing lots of pictures, there are never too many!! Keep posting away!
Post a Comment