Well since Mia is now almost 6 months old I thought I better finally do her 5 month post.
At 5 months Mia:
is SO fun! What did we ever do without her? We love playing with her. She giggles and shrieks when you tickle her tummy and eat her little toes.
still wears 0-3 clothes. She is a tiny peanut.
doesn't sleep nearly as well as she used to. She has been waking up several times a night. I am ready for that to end. We need sleep.
loves toys. She especially loves to play with her glow worm.

is extremely social. I have a hard time nursing her anywhere except in her room. If anyone is talking or the tv is on, she stops eating to watch everything else around the room. I try to remind myself it's a short little phase and not to get frustrated. It is really cute when she pulls her head back to smile at her daddy!
loves to talk and scream!
enjoys squash and sweet peas. She doesn't seem to care for sweet potatoes or her oatmeal cereal, but we will just keep trying.
stays in the nursery at church. I had a hard time leaving her with a stranger the first time but I really enjoy being able to sit through church again. The first time we took her I got paged out of the service because she was screaming. She did great last week though!
can roll from her back to her tummy and back again.
is just starting to sit up for a short time.

loves to play with and eat her toes. She is the cutest little monkey when she pulls her feet up and sucks on her big toe.

Here's a video of her eating her toes.
I don't know how much longer she will lay next to the signs. She really enjoyed eating this sign.
Mia yawning at the end of the photo shoot- nap time.
1 comment:
I love that pink dress! So pretty!
She's beautiful!!! I can't believe how big the little stinker is getting!!!
She is such a blessing!
Post a Comment