Saturday, April 10, 2010

FREE Canvas



I don't know if you get as excited as I do when you see the word FREE but this is a great offer so you should get excited!!

Visit this website and order your free canvas: You can either get a free 8x10 or upgrade to any other size and get $55 off. What a deal!

I ordered a square 11x11 canvas of one of Mia's newborn pics. It turned out perfect!

Oh my goodness- isn't it adorable.


My sister and I ordered one for my mom's birthday as well. It hasn't arrived yet, but we know it will be so cute. Just look at the picture we used:

I touched up the picture before we ordered it and got rid of Mia's little scratched cheek. I think we took close to 300 pictures just trying to get one perfect picture- it was harder than we thought it would be! But it is so darn cute!

No comments: