We had Mia's 9 month pictures taken this past weekend
(on the day she turned 10 months)!
The photographer, Amber Knect, met us at this little hidden park that was perfect for pictures. Mia loved playing in the grass and crawling across the bridges.
.
Here are some of our favorites:
.
This is my very favorite!

I love that puffy blonde hair



.This is the perfect picture to sum up Mia right now-
she makes this silly face all the time!!
I'm so glad we have a picture to remember it by.

.
We will have to try this picture next time. She is SO tiny- it looks silly


Finally a good family picture
.
Our little Husker fan. This past Saturday was the first Husker game so we had her dressed for the game all day. I didn't plan on having her picture taken in this outfit, but daddy really wanted a picture of her in her Husker gear for his desk.

TOUCHDOWN NEBRASKA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment