Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Fun!

Amanda and I took the kids to this little pumpkin shack to take pictures and get pumpkins.  I don't know what else to call it.  It's this little wooden shack that is full of pumpkins.  They also have a playground, a few barns full of pumpkins and a field where you can pick your own pumpkins.  It is the cheapest place to get pumpkins- I got about 8 big pumpkins and 20 tiny pumpkins and it was only $6!
If you live near Omaha, you have to go next year!


 I love this one! 
You would have laughed to if you could have seen Amanda dancing!

Going for a wheelbarrow ride out to the field.

 Harrison felt unsteady on the chopped down corn so he said "Help Mimi- hand?"
It was so sweet to see her go over and take his hand and help him walk!!

Cutest little cousins ever!

 They LOVED climbing on this gigantic pile of pumpkins-
 the whole barn was waist high with pumpkins.

No comments: