Ok- so I realize I haven't blogged about Christmas or the first snow or any of those things, but since Mia doesn't have a scrapbook yet- this is it- so I have to start keeping track of all of the funny funny things this little person says! She is hilarious!!
Last week we watched Harrison and he always says "God bless you Harry" when he sneezes. Out of the blue in the car Mia said- "Harry so cute when he say God Bless You. He cute boy!"
When we were at the mall play area and Harry took his socks off, Mia said- "I just love Harry cute little feet!"
I was talking on the phone to a friend about what Amanda and Tom are going to name their daughter. I said I think "Sylvie ____ sounds good." Mia said- "Sylvie Mia sound good Mommy. Sylvie Harry sound good too!" Later in the car she said "Sylvie Nana sound good and Sylvie Papa sound really good too!" I think Sylvie Papa is her favorite so far! She also came up with Sylvie Kate on her own which actually is really cute!! :)
She has just started wanting to watch "a show" on tv. She was watching Thomas the Train and there was a train named Toby. She jumped out of her chair and excitedly said "Toby my friend at church. We don't hit out friends at church Mommy." So cute- wonder who hit who??
In the car yesterday Mia said "Mommy I want to get out." She says this constantly and it drives me nuts. So Craig, trying to be helpful, said "Mia you can get out when we get to the restaurant."
Then Mia said "Daddy, I say Mommy not you."
Haha- guess she's learning she needs to pay attention to which parent she asks for things!
She has talked about 'Emma' a few times who is an imaginary friend.
Here was a dinner conversation tonight
(She calls herself Mimi)
Mia- Mimi have a friend name Lili.
Mommy- Where is she? (meaning church, Mops)
Mia- In Mimi's bed somewhere.
Daddy- She's in your bed???
Mia- Hiding under the covers. Mimi take her dinner. (runs in her room and then runs back)
Mia- Ok- Lili and Emma eat.
Mommy- How old is Lili?
Mia- 13 and Emma is 3 and bear is 2 like Mimi.
Daddy- So you have a 13 year old girl hiding in your bed??
Mommy- What does Lili look like?
Mia- A MOOSE!! :)
Mommy- dying of laughter I said- She is a moose or she looks like a moose?
Mia- She looks like a moose.
Daddy- No wonder she hiding under your covers!!
Mia has the most AMAZING imagination- I LOVE it!!
I'm sure I'll be back soon with more great Mia quotes!!
2 comments:
I really needed a good laugh tonight and Mia's dinner conversation did it. SOOOO cute!! Jack's imaginary friends are oddly older too...10.5 and 13.5 (Henry added the "1/2". And they work at Josh's office, of course ;)
I can't believe Harry and Mia are getting SO OLD and I'm missing it! And I love the name Slyvie Kate, by the way :)
Post a Comment