Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

Since this post is happening in March- waaaaay after Christmas I'm going to keep it pretty basic.  Just want to make sure we remember the great memories!

Craig, Mia and I met my family at the 10pm Christmas Eve service. 
We threw the Magic Reindeer food that Mia and I made out on the lawn before going.  Silly Mia threw it up in the air so most of it landed on her head- oh well!  She was just pretty glittery for church that night.

*Last year on Christmas Eve Mia started really walking.  She walked from the front of the church to the back to Nana Peggy- fun to remember just how little she was last year!*


The tree and gifts all ready for Christmas morning! 
At our house, Santa doesn't wrap his gifts.


Mia asked Santa for 2 bears- a purple one and a green one.  I seriously searched high and low for bears that color that I didn't have to buy online and pay shipping.  We keep a very low budget for Christmas. I was so excited because about a week before Christmas I found these 2 bears at Toys R Us for buy 1 get 1 FREE- couldn't be better!


Their names are Heartly and Sprinkles and she loves them!

Mia was pretty excited about opening presents this year!
Love her little Christmas jammies with a red tutu.


She was very excited to get her own golf clubs- just like daddy!


Opening more presents...she took her time and put each little scrap of a paper in a nice little pile.


She also had to play with each toy before we opened another one.  It was a nice quiet, calm Christmas morning.  Just like I imagined!


I got her this princess tent on sale for $1- wasn't sure if she would like it but she does.  We read books in there all the time!


We each had to have a turn in the tent with Mia.  Then we had to take the tent to Nana and Papas and everyone there got to have a turn too!

This is her big gift from us!  I was so excited to find this adorable wooden kitchen...


and she loves it as much as I hoped she would!!




We had a very low key Christmas.  We enjoyed spending time with family and friends and celebrated the REAL reason for the season!

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

I looove the first picture, of you and Mia. Such beautiful girls :) Can't wait to see you in a couple months!