Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July in pictures

 Ever since Mia was little she has to sit on the big red balls outside of Target almost every single time we go there...which is sadly quite often!

We made a final trip to the zoo as a family of 3- I was exhausted after walking for hours!

The train ride is always a big hit!


Independence Day!!  Our last big celebration at our old house!

Watching the parachutes fly out for Harry to catch...

I just love little feet

Mia's turn to shoot and catch the parachuters...

Oooh yum- homemade watermelon cupcakes made my Auntie.

Sylvie Jane


Glow girl!


Since I was big and pregnant this summer and we were selling our home, we didn't make it camping.  Mia had been asking to camp for months though so Craig, being the awesome daddy that he is, camped with Mia in the basement!

They read camping books, watched some camping songs on youtube and told stories...

even Doogle joined in the fun!


They passed right out and I went to bed- I had the whole bed to my big pregnant self...

until Mia got scared at 3am and they both joined me!  Oh well- fun night anyways!

No comments: