Thursday, August 1, 2013

My pregnancy in pictures!

We found out November 29th that we were EXPECTING!!  I was tired of taking pregnancy tests and seeing only 1 line appear so I decided Craig could take the test for me.  I saved my first morning urine and asked him to take the test when he got home from work.  Well he was taking forever to come out and tell me the results, so I walked into the bathroom, looked at the test and said "yep, I knew it.  I'm pregnant!"  I felt like I had known for several weeks but didn't actually want to know.  So I was about 5.5 weeks once I took the test.

After several losses, having a positive pregnancy test was actually really scary.  I wanted more than anything to have another child but I was so worried about getting my hopes up and having my heart broken again. 

We called all of our family members so they could start praying and headed to small group where we also announced to them that we were expecting!  Lots of people praying...

 This pregnancy was so different- I was soo sick in the beginning.  I would just lay on the couch and try to sleep while Mia watched show after show after show. 

 
Starting to show already- 11 weeks

14 weeks 


 19 weeks- WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!

 Our little girly sucking her thumb- love it!


 24 weeks

 
26 weeks- Mia wanted to share stickers with her baby sister

28 weeks
 
30 weeks- Craving salty snacks!

31 weeks- feeling huge!

More cravings- ice cream with melted peanut butter and chocolate chips- yum!

 Looking at that swelling.  Being pregnant in the summer was rough.

A couple pics my sister took:




Our little family of 3 was about to grow.....

No comments: