Our sweet littlest lady is 3 months old!
I know that someday I'll wish she didn't but for now, I love that finger sucking!
She always have those fingers or her thumb in her mouth and she sucks so hard you can hear it!
Isla was dedicated at church this month. One of my favorite things about those early months with a new baby is going to church. I just love snuggling my baby and singing to praise and worship music. We have begged God for our babies and it's just so amazing to realize our prayers were answered! I also love standing in front of our family and closest friends and dedicating our babies to the Lord and our church.
Some of our closest friends from small group
Our family of 4 with the pastor who prayed over Isla. He also came to the hospital when she was 1 day old to thank God for her- love that!
All of our family that could celebrate with us!
This little sweetie:
just started wearing size 6m clothes- she is much bigger than her sister!
giggled at mommy saying "aahhh boo"
rolled over several times from tummy to back
now wears cloth diapers so I don't know what size she's in!
takes a bottle pretty good if she needs to, which isn't very often.
She takes about 4 oz or nurses every 3 hours.
She takes about 4 oz or nurses every 3 hours.
She still sleeps in her rock n' play in our room because she is soo refluxy.
takes prevacid twice a day
can play with toys- her hands started working! She first reached out for her soft flower rattle.
I asked Isla if she wanted to go to Mia's horse party...I guess she didn't.
Then she decided to think about it "hhmmm, what is a party?"
She decided it sounded like a great time! :)
Thought this was so cute! I got Isla all ready for Mia's birthday party
and she just kept crying but after nursing she was all smiles and ready
to party!!

No comments:
Post a Comment