Mia had so many ideas about what she wanted to be this year. Even before Isla was born she talked a lot about what they could be together. I had to try to convince her that she picked Care bears bc I really wanted the girls to be them and she had all kinds of other ideas.
We went with my mom to a Halloween party at Lauritzen Gardens. Mia really enjoyed all of the different stations and prizes.
Love that little heart bum
My silly one
Mia all ready for her Halloween party at preschool!
I love that she is learning to smile pretty instead of that silly fake smile.
Isla all ready for Mia's party too!
Mia's preschool class and her teacher Miss Mindi
We had a busy Halloween day: first Mia's preschool party, then trick or treating at Craig's work
The girls in the cloud car I concocted
and then real trick or treating.
We had our annual spaghetti dinner at our new house this year and then trick or treated in the small town that we live in. It was just like when we were little- kid's running everywhere, police blocking off streets, firemen hanging out treats...so fun!!
Real trick or treating!
Mia with one of her best friends Harper.
All the cousins in their Halloween jammies- this picture gets harder every year!
My babies in their jammies
Happy Halloween!!







No comments:
Post a Comment