Saturday, January 9, 2010

Looking for newborns...Can you help?



I have a favor to ask of anyone and everyone who reads this blog (of course, I don't really know who follows the blog because no one ever leaves comments..hint hint).  
Amanda, her friend Adrienne, and I are thinking of starting a newborn photography business to make extra $$ to help us stay home with our little ones.  We took pictures of Mia (they were on her announcements) and our friend's daugher Amya (below) and soon we will be taking pictures of my new little niece or nephew (Amanda's baby).  

We are looking for other new babies to take pictures of for FREE- yes FREE!!!  If you know of anyone who is going to have a baby soon please please please ask them if we could take FREE pictures of their newborn.  We will come to their house to take the pictures and then give them a CD with all of the prints so they can use the pictures as they choose.  
What more can you ask for as a new mom?!
We want to take the pictures before the baby is 2 weeks old.   As you can see, we need them to fit into cute little baskets, be pretty flexible and sleep through the whole photo shoot.

I am counting on all of you to help us find some new babies!  
If you know of anyone please contact me at mrandmrsanderson@hotmail.com



Thanks for your help!
Mia will thank you when her mommy is staying home with her!






This is beautiful baby Amya...





1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

I'll tell Cheryl...maybe she knows people. Good luck!