Wow! 2 posts in 1 day...
Where has the time gone? I can't believe Mia is already 2 months old.
I never knew I could love someone as much as I love Mia.
I just look at her and can't believe she is part of Craig and me.
At 2 months, Mia...
weighs 9 lbs 6 oz (10th percentile)
is 22 inches long (25th percentile)
is doing much better with only Prevacid. I think we finally have her reflux under control.
is awake all the time. In fact, she doesn't even want to nap during the day anymore! Yikes!
sleeps 6 hours straight during the night in her crib.
is STILL wearing newborn clothes. They are finally getting a little too short, but she is far from wearing most 0-3 month clothes.
is finally wearing size 1 diapers.
loves when we sing to her.
is usually an extremely content baby. She can lay in her crib or on a blanket for close to an hour just looking around and talking.
loves to watch her glow worm baby from Auntie Manda, Uncie Tom, Nana Peggy and Papa Bill.
can track a moving person around the room.
looks for the person that is talking to her.
still doesn't really care for bottles. Hopefully she will learn to like them soon since that will be her only choice during the weekdays.
is a HAPPY, HEALTHY gorgeous little girl! Who could ask for any more?
I just love that little baby face.
I think this is my all time favorite picture of Mia- she is so adorable!
Mia has also learned to LOVE bath time!
It has quickly become a very special time for our family during her bedtime routine.
Could she be any cuter?
Just finished getting all lotioned up
No comments:
Post a Comment