I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted. So, this will be long in an attempt to catch up. Hopefully after this I will be able to do a better job of posting weekly- that is my goal!
Mia is 3 months old! I can't believe that it is even possible for me to love her more with each day. But I do! She is such a happy baby and I just love going in to get her in the morning and see her smiling face. I can't wait until school is over so I can go pick her up and spend the evening with my little familly.
At 3 months Mia:
is sleeping through the night. She goes to bed at 8:30 and wakes up at 7:00. Hooray!!
is starting to enjoy looking at books when we read to her. Again- hooray!!
still fits in 0-3 month clothes. In fact, some of them are still TOO big for her! She is a tiny little peanut.
is great at making silly faces!
just started grabbing onto things. She likes to hold on to her car seat straps and my clothes.
still tucks her thumb in. We tease her about being afraid of the 'thumb thief'
LOVES to play with her tongue. She looks like she is chewing bubble gum most of the time.
Here is a short video of silly little Mia's new found toy!
eats about 5 oz every 3.5 hours.
doesn't really care to nap. Her napping is really irregular lately. We might be able to thank her Papa for that! :) Just kidding, I'm only giving him a hard time. He likes to walk her around when she is sad and let her nap in her swing. He is working on breaking those habits though.
had her first professional photos taken this past weekend. I will post them as soon as I get them. I can't wait!
still takes Prevacid every 12 hours for reflux. We are hoping to quit this after she turns 4 months.
has started talking to us if we leave a pause for her turn. She doesn't talk much yet, but Craig says, with me as her mother, we don't need to worry about that! :)
Craig and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday. Some good friends of ours from our small group watched Mia for the evening. We went to Roja for dinner and then to see When in Rome. We had such a nice time, but as soon as the movie was over I said,
"Okay, let's go get Mia!" I missed her so much! It was good to get away for a little bit and have some adult conversation without having to pat Mia and hold her binky in during dinner.
My poor grandma King is still having heart trouble. After just having a quadruple bypass several weeks ago, she just had a heart attack Saturday night. Not only that, but now her incision is really infected. She is just having a terrible time. Please pray for her strength. Her name is Phyllis. I can't imagine how discouraging this must be for her.
Craig left for Chicago this morning. Ooh, my first time alone with Mia. So far, so good! My mom is coming over to stay with us tonight. Thank goodness! I hate to stay home alone. I have the greatest mom!
We are having some good mommy and Mia time!
Here is an updated picture of the Butcher family. Little Harrison is doing great!
And his red hair is so darn cute!
One last picture- Nana and Harry. My mom loves being a nana!
2 comments:
It's about time for a new post! :) I was just saying here at work you needed update! I wanted to see pictures. She is sooooo cute!!! The video cracked me up!
Praying for Grandma!!!
LOVE the picture of your mom and Harry! They waited for this for a long time! :)
I also love the pictures of you & Craig down on the floor with Mia! SO cute!
That's just about the best looking family I've ever seen!
Post a Comment