Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My poor little girl

Oh my poor little Mia, she has her first cold.  Her nose runs, her eyes water, she coughs and coughs, but she continues to smile.  What a good little baby girl!  As of now, we are just waiting this cold out, but I am getting awfully anxious about her cough.  I can't stand to hear her cough.  She just starts to fall asleep and then coughs, which startles her and so she starts crying.  We have had 2 long nights of coughing so far.  It just breaks my heart to see her sick and this is only a cold.  I can't imagine if she even has something worse- I will be a mess!  I spent time last night with her in the rocker (around midnight!) praying for all of the families that have sick babies.  What else can you do to help but pray for healing.

On a happier note- I promised pictures from the photographer that came to our house...

Here they are:


I know I might be a little biased- but isn't she the most beautiful little girl?!


Of course, she smiles all the time and then for our one family picture- she scowls- little stinker!








Oh my goodness- I LOVE the toes!


Even Doogle got in on the action!  Gotta love the family dog!

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Fantastic pictures! You all look beautiful :) Hope little Mia gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

Try Vicks on the bottom of her feet... then socks. That always helped Bella (and even me) at night when it was hard to sleep because of the coughing!
Hope she feels better soon!
Jess