Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's finally spring


We are really enjoying this gorgeous weather!  The sun is out, the birds are singing and our spirits seem a little bit lighter.  It is so fun to get Mia outside.  She seems to love the sun.  I love seeing her in her adorable sun glasses.  It's funny- I thought she would fight not to wear them out, but she actually gets upset when we take them off.  She wants them on- that's surprising!

Craig and I took Mia and Doogle on a walk the other evening- it was so great to breathe fresh air.


Amanda and I took the kiddos for a walk yesterday after school.  It was so great to be together with our babies.  Having kids together is everything we hoped it would be!

3 comments:

The Tostenson's said...

Oh she looks so cute in her glasses!!! I think Julia was the one that actually picked those out, if I remember right! :)

The Thomas Family said...

Love, love, love the sunglasses! Looks as if Harrison and Mia are about the same size?? hehe ;)

Angie Weis said...

Adorable pictures!!