Monday, March 15, 2010

Mia's 4 month appt

Okay, so yes I am the crazy mom who took the camera to Mia's 4 month appt.  I thought the nurses and dr. would think I was crazy, but apparently this is pretty common.  Dr. Paradis was very pleased with Mia's growth and said her hips look perfect now too.  We are going to have them checked one more time by the orthopedic surgeon in a couple of weeks just to be sure.

Happy and smiling- she has no idea she will be getting shots soon- poor girl

She took the rotavirus drink pretty well.  Last time she was already screaming by this point, but so far so good.  I am so thankful that Craig went with us this time so he could hold her arms down.  I hated that part!

Those cute little thighs

I just love this picture.  She looks so sad, but so cute!  Thank goodness daddy picked her right up after her shots.  She didn't cry for long and didn't even need her binky afterwards.  Such a brave little girl!

We had a great appointment.  I am so thankful that we have such a wonderful pediatrician.  She always takes her time with us and answers all of my crazy questions.  We did decide that Mia is ready to start solids.  I am so excited because for Christmas, my parents gave us the baby food maker from William Sonoma.  I can't wait to try it out!  I am going to whip up some baby food during spring break and we will start it then.  Fun fun!

No comments: