The other day we dressed Mia in her adorable tutu and set her out in the grass to take pictures.
It had to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I was worried that she wouldn't like the prickly grass, but she didn't mind one little bit.
It had to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I was worried that she wouldn't like the prickly grass, but she didn't mind one little bit.
This was my favorite picture!!
This is Craig's favorite- the wind came along and took her breath
away and she had the cutest little grin
away and she had the cutest little grin
This weekend, we are having Amber (the photographer who took her 3 month pics) take her 6 month pictures at Mt. Vernon Garden where we got married 5 years ago this month- can you believe that!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment