Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Last day in Florida

We spent our last morning at Fort Myers Beach- it was a beautiful morning and made leaving Fl even harder! 

If you look a little to the right of the middle of this picture you will see a dolphin fin!

Love this picture of Mia

Just wanted some fun water pics- was able to get some great pics of Mia and Craig!

Cheesy grins!




Love love love the palm trees!

I needed one more perfect Pumpkin Spice latte from The Tuckaway.  We are so thankful we found this little breakfast place- it was amazing!  We went 3 times in a week and were always able to have the whole front porch to ourselves so Mia would play, Craig could enjoy the weather and I could seriously savor every sip of my pumpkin spice latte.  At least once a week I crave a Tuckaway latte- we need to go back!

The owner of the Tuckaway gave Mia a cookie to take for the plane ride.  Well, we forgot she was carrying it and somehow we didn't even hear her upwrap it in the car.  I just happened to look back and see chocolate on her legs so we pulled over and found this mess!  So thankful it was chocolate and not what I first though it was!
All of our luggage- Thank goodness for Southwest- we didn't even pay any baggage fees!

Mia's cute little 'who who' backpack for the plane- stuffed with goodies and surprises!

Mia's favorite surprise on the plane was these little plastic frogs I found at Walmart for $1. She loved matching the colors to her surprise bracelets and pretending they were in cages!

She also LOVED having suckers when we took off and landed- worked like a charm!

So sad this vacation is over- was fun reliving it through blogging!

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Love all the updates!! You're such a great mom, Sarah, and with such a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you guys this summer.