Isla Mae is one month old! She is the best baby...soo easy.
We just love her easy going nature.
At her 2 week appointment she weighed 8 lbs and 9 oz (67%) and was 20.5" long (69%).
Our pediatrician is thrilled with her weigh gain and said I can let her sleep as long as she wants in between feedings! Hooray!
At her 2 week appointment she weighed 8 lbs and 9 oz (67%) and was 20.5" long (69%).
Our pediatrician is thrilled with her weigh gain and said I can let her sleep as long as she wants in between feedings! Hooray!
She is still wearing new born clothes- but not for long!
I think she wore newborn diapers for about 1 week! She is already in size 1.
On August 22nd she slept through the night- 7 hours! I felt amazing after a full night's sleep!
As of now, her hair is definitely reddish and curly- I LOVE it!!
Hopefully the red and the curls will last!
Oh sweet baby Isla- you are the perfect addition to our family.
We are so thankful to have you here.
No comments:
Post a Comment