Saturday, August 31, 2013

Moments to remember- August

I feel like these days are such a blur.  There is so much going on with living in an apartment, having  a baby and getting ready to move to our new house that I know I won't remember much about Isla's early days. 

Love the chaos happening with the older 3 and then there's Isla- just airing out her little buns on the couch

 Isla is sound asleep and Sylvie is offering her a banana...kind of funny bc now we can see how big Isla is compared to a banana.  :)

Love these new baby snuggles

My awesome sister snuck into our apartment and hung up a Welcome Home Isla Mae sign.  
So thankful for her!

Snuggling with my 2 baby girls...can't believe I have 2!

All ready for Auntie's birthday dinner

First time I got to dress the girls alike- it was just as great as I thought it would be!!


Sweet sleeping baby Isla

Mia and daddy did lots of swimming this summer in our apartment!


Lots of silliness in this picture

These 2 are so great together!

Silly little girl

More silliness


Mia is the perfect mix of good little girl and fun and silly!

It's been a busy fun month- our first of many I'm sure!

No comments: