Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sweet Baby Isla Mae- 2 months



Our sweet baby is already 2 months!!

This time has just flown by, even more so than with Mia, since we have moved twice this summer! I feel like I haven't even stopped to enjoy this sweet little miss.  Life has got to slow down!

At 2 months Isla:

weighs 11 lbs 4 oz (45%)

23" long (67%)

nurses every 3 hours and lives to eat!

wears 3 month clothes- she is way bigger than Mia was at this age.

wears size 1 diapers...but not for much longer!

Isla started smiling, at 5 weeks, while daddy was traveling so he missed those first few smiles.  I couldn't decide if she was truly smiling when I talked to her but then she smiled and Amanda and Tom and at me in the same night- so that was it- we knew she was really smiling! 

 
One of her first smiles

 Don't know why she is frowning or just really focused- she loves her bath and cries as soon as I get her out.

 Love all the blue clothes on her- so fun to have something besides pink and purple.


See those little curls up there!  She has curly reddish blonde hair- wonder if it will stay that way?!

takes bottles much better than her sister did at this age.  She doesn't care where the milk comes from just as long as she gets it!

likes to coooo at us if we are looking at her.  She started cooing at the drs office for her 2 month appt.

looks for who is talking to her and tracks them as they walk around.
Isla LOVES Mia already!  She just stares at her when she's talking and smiles and coos.  
They are going to be the best of friends!


                      
I love all the silly faces she makes!  Sometimes it looks like she just ate a lemon- funny baby!


I just put Isla in her bed for these pics.  She still sleeps in her rock n' play and I love having her in our room.  She is such a quiet baby that she doesn't bother our sleeping at all and every few nights she wakes up gagging and I fly out of bed to set her up and make sure she's ok...that's much easier when she is right next to me!





By the way- we are finally moved in!!  Here's the new house!  We LOVE it!

I love this picture bc Isla looks soo teeny laying in this big empty room.

slow down sweet girl.....slow down

No comments: