Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All kinds of new things

This was an old post I found under drafts that I guess I never actually posted:
Ignore the underlining, I can't get rid of it.

Hooray for binkies and bottles...

After trying 3 different types of pacifiers, we finally found one that Mia loves!  It is so cute- it is almost as big as her whole face!  After a month of having no real way to comfort her (except for nursing) it feels like a lifesaver to have a binkie that she actually wants!  No more running through Target with a screaming infant trying to find a dressing room to feed her!  Thank goodness!

Mia had her first bottle this week.  I have been worried about nipple confusion with breast feeding, a new pacifier and starting bottles, but she is a real champ.  
We haven't had any issues yet!  Craig loves getting to feed her bottles in the evening and spend some one on one time with her.




No comments: