Sunday, August 4, 2013

FOR SALE...SOLD!

 We tried for a month to sell our house For Sale by Owner but that didn't work, so my dad listed it for us on June 15, 2013...


and 4 days later it SOLD!!


We got an offer around 10pm and had to wake up Mia to celebrate with sparkling blueberry juice!  HOORAY!
 
 Yes I know I am as big as a house- 7 more weeks!


I had a very emotional last night in our house.  I just kept thinking about all of the memories Craig and I made there in our first house becoming a family.  We let Mia sleep with us that last night.  Here we are reading stories before bed.  I was a mess- lots of tears that night!


We came back a few days later to grab the rest of the odds and ends and say a final good bye.


You can tell Mia has just been crying.  She is really going to miss her stripes.  It was so sad- she just kept saying "I wanted to live here forever with my stripes."  Thank God for pictures!

We had a frog that lived in our drain tile every summer for years.  Mia checked on him almost every day and caught him numerous times.  She was able to catch him one last time that night.
 

Here's to new beginnings!

No comments: