This past weekend we went to North Platte for Craig's sisters wedding. We had a great long weekend- besides my terrible allergies to their dog and cats!
Thursday night I went to Tina's bachelorette party and Mia stayed home with daddy and Nana Brenda. Nana was SO excited to get to spend the evening with her!!
Friday we spent the day getting everything ready for the wedding and reception.
We had rehearsal that night followed by a wonderful dinner at the country club.
Thursday night I went to Tina's bachelorette party and Mia stayed home with daddy and Nana Brenda. Nana was SO excited to get to spend the evening with her!!
Friday we spent the day getting everything ready for the wedding and reception.
We had rehearsal that night followed by a wonderful dinner at the country club.
On our way to the rehearsal
At the church
This is how Mia spent most of the time at dinner...fighting to get down!!
1 comment:
Look at that cute baby! I miss her soooo much! I can't believe how much hair she has now! You two better be bringing her into Johnnys soon before she forgets her favorite waitress!
Post a Comment