Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures at the wedding. I didn't bring my own camera so I just have a few from my phone. The photographer stole Mia for some pictures before the wedding and took family pictures of just us after the wedding, so hopefully some of those will turn out.

Mia and mommy at the church

Mia had no 2nd nap that day, so by evening she was ready to crash. During the snowball dance (the first dance), I chose her to dance with and she fell asleep right under the speaker. She and Craig danced their first father daughter dance while she slept. It meant a lot to Craig and was so sweet to watch. She took a little power nap and woke up clapping. I think she was excited to still be at the party!! After that she was passed around all evening to different family members and was a real trooper until around 10:30 when we finally went home. What a fun weekend!!


Mia and Daddy dancing- soo sweet







Mia fast asleep






Congratulations Aunt Tina and Uncle Garrett!

No comments: