Monday, October 11, 2010

Craig's Birthday

Craig is now 27- ooooh he's getting older!
I can't believe he was just a teenager when we met.

For some reason- this hat always gets pulled out on his birthday. I guess we some how forget about it for everyone else's birthdays. He is a good sport- he always wears it!

This year instead of cake, Craig picked cupcakes for me to make.
They had chunks of gooey cookie dough in the middle. I made the cupcakes and chocolate buttercream frosting from scratch- there is something very satisfying about cooking from scratch.
.
Mia and I visited daddy at work for lunch and took half of the cupcakes for him to share with his coworkers. Its so fun to visit Craig at work. I love letting Mia see her daddy during the day!
What a great surprise for her to show up somewhere and have her daddy there!
.
We celebrated with my family that night at Amanda and Tom's house.
We, of course, watched the Husker game! Go Big Red!

Mia is going to be so fun on her birthday and Christmas this year. She really enjoyed helping daddy unwrap his gifts. She pulled off tiny pieces of wrapping paper and handed them to Craig.
Hope you had a great day babe- we love you!

No comments: