I posted last week about a deal Shutterfly has going on for bloggers.
.
Well, I ordered our Christmas cards on Shutterfly this year and it was SO easy! I'm kind of sad that you are getting a sneak peak, but I guess you don't know what the inside looks like...
you'll have to wait until it comes in the mail!
.
I love the set up of this card. It has space for each family member's yearly update and picture- so we could say what we've been up to without having to write a whole letter!
.

Sweet Holly Story Christmas 5x7 folded card
Create beautiful photo Christmas cards at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.
That has to be the cutest little girl- I love the toothy grin!
I'm sure it will bring you a smile when you look at it on your fridge each day of the coming year!
*wink, wink* Because I know you will all keep it up all year long!
Click on the card and it will take you to http://www.shutterfly.com/ so you can order your cards too.
No comments:
Post a Comment