Friday, December 31, 2010

Becoming Sensible

Since becoming a stay at home mom, I have really had to change my ways!
We now stick to a very strict budget, cut coupons, limit our eating out, price match groceries, sell things on Craig's list, buy things used....the list goes on and on.  We live a simplier life that is kind of hard to get used to, but the more we see God providing for us, the easier it is to be good stewards of his provisions.

It's a whole process learning how to save money, so as my friends and family have watched me learn how to do it, they have asked for help.

The easiest way for me to help them was to create a new blog just for coupons, deals and freebies.
Becoming Sensible
I started Becoming Sensible this week.  It will take a while to have a lot of information on it but I enjoy sharing what I know.  I still have a lot to learn so join my new blog and learn with me!
If you like what you see, become a follower so you will get updates everytime I post!

I will still keep this blog going as our family blog.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

http://eeendeavors.com/olive-garden-free-appetizer-or-dessert-printable-coupon/

You should add this one to your list today :)