Friday, December 24, 2010

Looking at Christmas Lights

Wednesday night I made a big spaghetti dinner before we went to look at Christmas lights.
After dinner, I realized spaghetti wasn't such a good idea when I was planning on not batheing her that night.

I would have to say Mia's favorite food is spaghetti- the girl goes crazy for it!
She is covered!
 Needless to say- she had a quick bath before we went out for the night.

Here she is wearing her new Christmas jammies- another fun family tradition!

Soo cute! 

We stopped at the gas station for goodies and were on our way.
We found one really neat house that had lights choreographed to music. 
We had to get Mimi out of her carseat for that one.
She loved it- she kept clapping at the lights!


After that house, Mia fell asleep and Craig and I enjoyed driving around looking at more lights and listening to Christmas music- another great time of fun family traditions!

Wow- 3 posts in 1 day!  I am finally caught up!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

We love to look at lights too...it is such a great tradition! :) Loved the pictures! :)