Tuesday, December 21, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!

Whenever I tell anyone I have exciting news- I always have to preface it with- "and NO, I'm not pregnant!" So, I will start with that here too- that is NOT the news.
.
The exciting news is that I am officially a stay at home mom.
.
Last year I took a 1 year leave of absence so that my position will be held in case I needed to come back. Well, I have officially RESIGNED!! Believe me losing 1 income in a 2 income family is really hard, but God has and continues to provide for us in unexpected and amazing ways!
We will continue to walk in faith as we began this new adventure in our life!
.
What a great Christmas present for our little family- a mommy at home- just like God intended!

1 comment:

Dad said...

I can't tell how proud I am of the person you are and how happy I am for you, Craig, and Mia that you can stay home. It will mean a lot in Mia's development and who she becomes just as it did with you when mom stayed home with you and Amnanda.

Dad